Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How Nora the Explorer Came to Be

This isn’t a Rwandan update at all, but I was just laughing to myself about it, so thought I’d share with the class. Probably everyone reading this has been asked by me, What should I call my blog? And some of you gave absolutely hilarious answers. A lot of these come from Meg’s fancy law school friends as well – shout out Emory Class of 2010. I’m only going to put the blog-appropriate suggestions, but enjoy:


Good Morning, Rwanda!


Nora vs. Wild


A Fish Called RWanda


Where in the World is Nora Leary


Where’s Nora


Rwanda Accord


Rwanda Civic


Finding Nora


Buffalo, Rwanda


Rwandan Buffalo Wings


Love in the Time of Malaria


African Nora Safari



Are you laughing yet? No? Well you should be. If you just thought of something even funnier (blogable or not), email me leary.nora@gmail.com so I can have a laugh. Murakoze, Cyane!

6 comments:

  1. I'm bummed that African Nora Safari did not make this list! It made me giggle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLEARLY that had to be added Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH Oh. my. gosh. Erin, I love African Nora Safari. The song is now stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot "Jane Ra-Fonda"

    THIS COMMENT IS ANONYMOUS HOW WILL YOU EVER KNOW WHO IT IS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was that comment left by Hayes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. why was i not consulted on a blog name?! i may have had some very creative suggestions. RUDE. love, annie

    ReplyDelete