Monday, February 7, 2011

You're So Vain

You probably think this post is about you.

I follow GrouponBA on twitter (whoa, whoa too much?). I'll start over. GrouponBA, like Groupon, has discounted coupons that numerous people buy, hence the company agreeing to the discount. They have a twitter handle (you know twitter, come on now), that I follow.

GrouponDC was fantastic, for the most part. Discounted tours, culture, of course there were hair salons, etc. But GrouponBA is a whole new game. The majority of the coupons are for something to do with vanity.

Most BA Groupons consist of:
  • Hair removal
  • Botox
  • Lipo
  • Salons
  • Facial treatments
  • Exercise classes
  • Natural Food
  • Teeth whitening
DC had those once in a while, and I know I know, that sort of thing is almost wasted on that town, but really BA, stop giving me a complex! I mean really.

2 comments:

  1. I know, isn't it crazy??? I did get some awesome deals on laser though...

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know bs as is awesome! lucas

    ReplyDelete